[Swftools-common] help compiling

From: Pedro Jorge Caridade
Subject: [Swftools-common] help compiling
Date: 10 Oct 2006 17:49:33 +0100

Hi to everybody

I'm really struggling trying to compile swftools in linux (fedora core 5). I have used a lot the swftools in the past and I was able to compile older versions. Right now it is really driving me crazy and I really need it and with avi2swf working. Everything goes well until it starts compiling GFXOutputDev.cc file. I have tried everything. Compiling with  gcc 4.1.1, with gcc legacy flags, but nothing can compile this file.

Does anybody have some kind of recipe and list of required software for linux instalation? If someone was able to compile also avi2swf, what software was required besides avifile?

Any help is welcome.

Pedro