[Swftools-common] No rule to make target `xpdf/GFXOutputDev.cc'

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] No rule to make target `xpdf/GFXOutputDev.cc'
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

I also have this error when attempting to make on CentOS. Any suggestions?
 No rule to make target `xpdf/GFXOutputDev.cc'

My issue is the last stable release 0.7.0 gives me this error:
  wav2swf -o sound.swf -l 0 changebgcolor.wav
  Error: no sound support compiled in.

So, a pointer either way would be great!

Thanks,
timjowers
http://www.serviza.com/ - OpenSource works for Business. Make it what you will.