Re: [Swftools-common] NOW it works!

From: Seth Birkholz
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] NOW it works!
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:55:38 -0700

Bernd Stein: I'm glad you got it figured out.

I also want to chime in and say thanks to Matthias for supporting Python.  I do
very large scale web apps in python/webware and along with PIL its just damn
cool to be able to have an admin page to generate all the graphics and SWFs in
pure python.

I've developed web stuff for corporations and clients in PHP and Perl for over
8 years.  Perl sucks eggs for OO and namespace, PHP has issues with system
interaction and OO,  and with Java you'll die of detail overload.  But LO!
There is python.  Clean, efficient,  great OO, nice C integration.   I'm sure
there's a better language to come but for now Python rules in my court.