[Swftools-common] NOW it works!

From: Bernd Stein
Subject: [Swftools-common] NOW it works!
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:37:35 +0200

Hello folks!

I had the wrong DLL for my Python version!
(Remember: I could not import pySWF to Python...)

Seth:
Thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunatedly, Linux and Windows are still
worlds apart, so I could not translate your "path assign" tips.
But that link you posted is really a treasure! Good explanations.

Daichi:
You saved my day! Thank you! After downloading pyswf for Python 2.2 I exchanged
your DLL (or pyd) againt the other one - and ... voila!
Thanks again!

Matthias:
Please post some example scripts! And please hang on developing pyswf! Not
everybody is a C- or C#-Coder and can take advantage of the library it is build
around. Take those people from an artistic background like me: I found Python
as the script language of BLENDER very interesting and had hacked some
AREXX-Scripts on the Amiga years ago. Now I am collecting some (minor) real
knowledge of Python programming and I am burning to process (shape and color
corrections...) my SWF-Animations the non-Macromedia way. - It is cheaper... ;)

By the way: What happened to the documentation wiki? Was it hacked? Last week
or so, there were some documents there, now it is empty - only some drug
offers... It´s a pest...

Have a nice weekend!

Bernd Stein