Re: [Swftools-common] General Question

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] General Question
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:24:09 +0200

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 01:03:02AM -0800, James Revie wrote:
> I'm a little confused -- what does the "-B, -b" for swf2pdf?  does it
> also combine a viewer? --- or do you need to use swfcombine for this?

What "-B viewer.swf" and "-b" do is to call swfcombine (after an
intermediate output file tmp.swf has been generated by pdf2swf) like
this:

swfcombine -X <width> -Y <height> viewer.swf viewport="tmp.swf" -o "output.swf"

For this to work, you need to have swfcombine in your path.
It's more of a convenience option. You can do the above by calling
swfcombine yourself, too.

Greetings