[Swftools-common] General Question

From: James Revie
Subject: [Swftools-common] General Question
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 01:03:02 -0800

Hi,
I'm working with pdf2swf and swfcombine and have a question.

In the docs for pdf2swf they say you can place an argument "-B" to include an external viewer or "-b" for a "default_viewer" and suggest viewing the pages that deal specifically with this. In viewing these specific pages -- they say to use a custom browser to need to use swfcombine. I'm a little confused -- what does the "-B, -b" for swf2pdf? does it also combine a viewer? --- or do you need to use swfcombine for this? If you need to use swfcombine -- why would you add the -b, -B arguments to swf2pdf?

Thanks for your great help.

James.