[Swarm-Support] Re: Running troubles with a swarm-objc-based application

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Running troubles with a swarm-objc-based application on macosX
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:14:04 +1100

On 21/02/2008, at 3:47 AM, Thomas Louail wrote:

Thanks a lot Bill for your answer ! Following your suggestion, i tried to add the -nostdlib flag to the gcc flags, but it didn't go much better. I then added a -fgnu-runtime flag, and then it works ! You were right, it probably linked against the NexT runtime
environment.
Ok, so now i have my executable file, but when i launch it, i got this :

Version -1599795008 doesn't match runtime protocol version 2
Abort trap

The -fgnu-runtime flag should have been there already. It should have got there from the line in your makefile that reads:

include $(SWARMHOME)/etc/swarm/Makefile.appl

Is SWARMHOME correctly defined in your build environment?

Bill