[Swarm-Support] computational organization theory

From: 云章侯
Subject: [Swarm-Support] computational organization theory
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:45:44 +0800

Hi,

I do some research on computational organization theory. Currently, I have read Prof. Epstein's article of 'Growing Adaptive Organizations---An Agent-Based Computational Approach', which is the SantaFe Institute working paper 03-05-029. But I could not find the code of the simulation or the email of Prof. Epstein. Could anyone tell me how to get it?

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Sincerely,

Johnson