Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:32:38 -0700

Stephen Ongaro wrote:

How do I include javaswarm.dll in the path?

It will be specific to JBuilder. You'll have to investigate how JBuilder does this. I don't own a copy of JBuilder, so you'll have to read the manual or google around to find the answer, or experiment.

One way that may work is to add -Djava.library.path with the path of where you have javaswarm.dll on your system (in the bin/ folder of the Swarm distribution). Or, it may be sufficient to add the path to your user environment in Windows.