Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)

From: Stephen Ongaro
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] SWARM-JAVA (Import?)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:56:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marcus,
Thanks a million for the hints.  The import issue is resolved except for the attaced error message.  Any suggestion should be most welcome.

Kind regards,
Stephen Ongaro

"Marcus G. Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:
Stephen Ongaro wrote:
> Dear Marcus,
> I have successfully set the CLASSPATH and SWARMHOME but JBuilder still
> indicates that "package swarm does not exist" as shown in the attached
> document. How can I resolve these error messages?
Does that mean you compiled your model and ran it from the command line?
It's been many years since I've used JBuilder. It is, of course, a
commercial product that has nothing to do with Swarm.

But, here is some information from Borland's web site that may help:

http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,29008,00.html