Re: [Swarm-Support] Problem with raster image

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Problem with raster image
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:24:04 -0700

durga bhavani wrote:

I am  not sure which part of the code should I send

The part that draws on the screen is the most relevant. If you use this drawSelfOn method in Leader.java instead of the one you have, you'll at least see changing colors (it changes the color every step and then back again).

 public Object drawSelfOn (Raster r) {
   if (Globals.env.getCurrentTime () %2 != 0)
     leaderColor = (byte) 64;
   else
     leaderColor = (byte) 65;

   r.drawPointX$Y$Color (x, y, leaderColor);

   return this;