Re: [Swarm-Support] QSort and its compare function

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] QSort and its compare function
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:27:04 -0800

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
Steve Railsback wrote:

I'm not getting QSort to work in Java. The 'compare' method is never called, so I suspect I have not given it the right name. (I can also provide a tiny test code but I suspect the problem is simple.)

Aha, thanks Marcus. I indeed made a simple mistake- failed to give QSort a selector.

Steve

            sel = new Selector (Agent.class, "compareAgents", false);
            QSort qsort = new QSortImpl (Globals.env.globalZone);
            qsort.sortObjectsIn$using (list, sel);

--
Lang Railsback & Assoc.
250 California Ave.