[Swarm-Support] Drawing Triangles instead of point on Raster Image

From: durga bhavani
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Drawing Triangles instead of point on Raster Image
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:25:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello

Sorry to post it second time This is an Important thing I have to do in my project
I have to draw a triangle instead of a dot on the raster
like to draw a point we use "r.drawPointX$Y$Color (x, y, Color)"
Is there some funtion where I can draw a Triangle
I tried with lines, like three lines to make a triangle but this task is very tedious

Thanks in advance
Durga