Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 9 / Sun JDK

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 9 / Sun JDK
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:50:19 +0200

At 16.49 04/09/2003 -0600, you wrote:
Pietro Terna wrote:

OK, I've placed /Swarm-2.2 directly in the cygwin tree without using mount: both ObjC and javacswarm/javaswarm run (with some tk/tcl problem, e.g. function inputs and outputs in the probe panes don't work).

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
Hmm, they work for me. There seems to be some problem about right clicking in Rasters (its shifted by a small amount), but it isn't a problem specific to Java.

I confirm the shift problem, in ObjC and Java; I confirm also that the small windows on the left and on the right of the functions in the probe pane are grey (look at the attachment, generated using ObjC version, but the same is with Java).

        Furthermore, in ObjC, the followin error arises:

$ heatbugs.exe

[after a first right click over the label of the agent probe]

/src/Swarm/swarm/src/objectbase/swarm_rts_routines.m:118 skip_typespec

[after a second right click over the same label]
Aborted (core dumped)

        Pietro (acting as error generator)