Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 9 / Sun JDK

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] pretest 9 / Sun JDK
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:49:15 -0600

Pietro Terna wrote:

OK, I've placed /Swarm-2.2 directly in the cygwin tree without using mount: both ObjC and javacswarm/javaswarm run (with some tk/tcl problem, e.g. function inputs and outputs in the probe panes don't work).

Hmm, they work for me. There seems to be some problem about right clicking in Rasters (its shifted by a small amount), but it isn't a problem specific to Java.