[Swarm-Support] Swarm on windows; (may be this is obsolete question)

From: Suman Kanuganti
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on windows; (may be this is obsolete question)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I am trying to get swarm working on windows; I
downloaded windows version of swarm from
ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/ . I also
downloaded jheatbugs and tried to make it, it was done
and when I ran >javaswarm StartHeatbugs I get the
ProcCtrl and just hangs, the program wont start and it
wont respond, I have to force quit it.

Also when I tried to compile my project which compiles
successfully in linux, it erros me with "The specified
module could not be found" and havent specified any
modules which are missing.

jmousetrap also compiles successfully but when i run
it hangs (the application) again I need to force quit
it.

Are there any add on modules to be installed for
windows to run the swarm programs.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Suman K

=====