[Swarm-Support] dropping schedules

From: Scott Christley
Subject: [Swarm-Support] dropping schedules
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:18:58 -0400

Maybe somebody has an idea how to do this. I have a top level swarm which creates a model swarm where most of the simulation work is done; the top level swarm has a schedule whereby it wakes up every 1000 time steps and performs some checks on the model swarm. In my case its checking to see if the simulation has converged to a final state. The top level swarm then records some values for the model, drops that model swarm, creates a new model swarm, and continues running.

However when I go to drop the model swarm, I get this error:

*** function: _i_Schedule_c_drop(), file: CompoundActions.m, line: 251
> cannot drop action plan still referenced by an uncompleted activity

So what is the proper procedure for dropping swarm objects which have schedules within them?

thanks
Scott