[Swarm-Support] gcj - swarm - exe

From: Suman Kanuganti
Subject: [Swarm-Support] gcj - swarm - exe
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

Well,
I love gcj, allows to make native linux executables.
Few a times I was wondering how to make use of gcj to
make linux executables for the java programs using the
api other than which gcj supports, I mean which uses
an external jars such as swarm, biojava, and others.
Even I came to know awt, swings are not supported by
gcj yet. I did some study in shared libraries for gcj
with java support, but was not successfull anytime.

Suddenly, the swarm-gcj rpm took my attention about
which I doesnt know why it was used in swarm, I didnt
notice all these days, so is that helpfull in making
native linux executables for the programs using swarm?
If so, can anyone give me an example, I have swarm-gcj
rpm installed succesfully (RH9). I also really wonder
how do you share those libraries with gcj to make exe.
Like I want to use some other external jar to make an
executable, how do I do that using gcj?

Ohh, lot of questions, could anyone explain me this?
Thanks a lot.
Suman K

=====
Suman Kanuganti,