Src to have swarm on osx

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Src to have swarm on osx
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:08:02 +0100

Hi all
Actually I am working to patch the code to have a working copy of Swam-obj on osx. On the following URL (http://pluto.dma.unive.it/~alex/swarmosx/ ) I have uploaded all the stuff I have compiled to have a minimal swarm version on my osx box. There's a package (swarm.tar.gz, which has all the needed software already compiled in static mode and the Swar libraries too; instead in the needed directory there'l all the sources of the programs I have compiled to have a working version of swarm. Actually all the samples until simpleObjCBug2 runs fine. When I try to compile the other simulation there's a memory error.
I discovered that one of the problems is due to the following line
_i_Object_s__drop (self, M(drop));
which is the last one in the
- (void)dropAllocations: (BOOL)componentAlloc
method.
I tried to substitute the line
_i_Object_s__drop (self, M(drop));
with
DROP(self);
according to the definition used in macros.h file, but I have the following error
--
*** malloc[25971]: Deallocation of a pointer not malloced: 0x65c380; This could be a double free(), or free() called with the middle of an allocated block; Try setting environment variable MallocHelp to see tools to help debug
---