ModelSwarm

From: Li An
Subject: ModelSwarm
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:34:47 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to "translate" the Obj-C heatbug examples into Java codes. I defined a step() methos in the Bug.class. In another class called ModelSwarm.java, I built a schedule called modelSchedule (subclassed from ScheduleImpl) and had the following command:

modelSchedule.at$createActionTo$message(1,aBug,M(step)); (where aBug is an object of the class Bug).

After compiling, I found the following error: "No entity named 'step' was found in this environment".

What is wrong? step() is defined in Bug class and aBug is instantiated in ModelSwarm class , why is step not recognized here?

Thanks,

Li
Li An
Systems Modeling Lab