arborgames complile

From: Li An
Subject: arborgames complile
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:16:43 -0500

Hi,

I tried to run make command at the arborgames-2.1 directory after I changed the SWARMHOME to /usr, but have the following warning--still a mismatch problem? how to fix the problem? Thanks. Li

address@hidden arborgames-2.1]$ make
gcc3 -c -g -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror -D_GNU_SOURCE -DAPPNAME=arborgames -DAPPVERSION=2.1 address@hidden -I/usr/include/swarm Species.m
cc1obj: warnings being treated as errors
Species.m: In function `-[Species getLevelAtAge:]':
Species.m:126: warning: implicit declaration of function `exit'
make: *** [Species.o] Error 1
Li An
Systems Modeling Lab
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife