Re: A little problems

From: pauljohn
Subject: Re: A little problems
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 10:00:36 -0500

RPMs built for RedHat 7x systems cannot be installed in older systems
because of a change in the database format.

I used to have gcc-2.95.2 that was built for that 6.x system. Ah, yes,
here they are.

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/miscSupportSoftware/gcc-upgrades/2.95.2/

Sorry, I don't have 2.95.3 RPMS for old Redhat systems. You ought to
consider upgrading your RedHat, because you won't be able to use any
RPMs I build from here going forward unless you do it.

pj