Swarm tcl error on solaris

From: Robert Hargraves Kewley Jr.
Subject: Swarm tcl error on solaris
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:31:08 -0400

Help!

I am a new user at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.  I have successfully
succeeded in installing Swarm and running applications on my Linux system.
 However, when I installed it on a solaris system, it compiled correctly, and
I was able to compile demo applications, but when I ran either "heatbugs" or
"template" I got the following error:

error: TkExtra (instance)
Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
    /usr/local/lib/tcl7.5 ./lib/tcl7.5 ./tcl7.5/library ./library
This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.

    while executing
"error $msg"
    (procedure "init" line 30)
    invoked from within
"init"
Abort (core dumped)

I found a file called init.tcl in my swarm-1.0.1/lib directory, but I do not
know how to tell the procedure init to look there.  I am actively seeking
experts here to solve the problem, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Rob Kewley