Re: Swarm tcl error on solaris

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Swarm tcl error on solaris
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

This probably means exactly what it says, if you know how
to read computer alphabet soup.  It is looking for the file init.tcl
and has been given the directories listed as places to look.

Your job, should you decide to accept, is to look in the tcl and
lib subdirectories, (and anywhere else init.tcl might be) and either
add that path to makefile.conf of copy init.tcl into on of the
search directories.  The file is there somewhere, just pretend like
it's a belated easter egg hunt.

Good Luck,

   Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *