Software Patterns "primer" available online (fwd)

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Software Patterns "primer" available online (fwd)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 17:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

I don't mean to forward this kind of thing on a regular basis,
but this primer and the related links sound like a good thing to look at if
you're curious about why I keep mentioning design patterns, or if you're
new to object-oriented programming.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems