Re: Swarm Applications.

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: Swarm Applications.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 96 21:59:04 MDT

[swarm-dev is a dead mailing list which I should disable]

>I've installed all the prerequises for the swarm package on the Linux
>1.3.20 I'm using. The swarm code was also successfully compiled without
>errors. Also the swarmapps was also compiled without errors. But when I
>tried running the application from its directory, it gave the error :
>  can't load library 'libBLT.so.2'
>Does it indicate that I've not set up the prerequisite applications
>properly?

in a word, yes. Something's wrong with your shared library setup,
something Linux-specific. On a guess, try running "ldconfig -v" and/or
setting your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include wherever libBLT.so.2 is. For
more info, see the man page for ld.so