Dummy speechd-el output driver possibly for running speechd-el inside em

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: Dummy speechd-el output driver possibly for running speechd-el inside emacs on android
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 14:53:07 +0100

Hello,

ESpeak does not have message priorities either, however there is a way to
interupt its speech.
Does writing speechd-el output driver require dealing with ssip?
I assumed it would be enough to wrap a few functions of the target TTS
system e.g. eSpeak implementing some functions sfeechd-el is looking for.
Since I don't know elisp at all I asked for a simplest possible output
driver for speechd-el so I can try learning more from there.
Is your direct festival support available to public so at least I might be
able to look at it what you have done at speechd-el side of things?

Thanks and greetings

Peter

D?a 4. 11. 2017 12:56 pou??vate? "Pierre Lorenzon" <
devel at pollock-nageoire.net> nap?sal: