yet another rule to discuss

From: Andrei Kholodnyi
Subject: yet another rule to discuss
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:54:30 +0200

Hi All,

we need a rule we should follow if there is no 100% agreement on the
patch going to be pushed.

We have discussed build.sh patch William has provided
Majority had an opinion it is better to implement it differently to
what William has proposed.
Before pushing an alternative patch submitted by Chris I have asked
William whether our arguments
were good enough to convince him.
My interpretetation of his answer was: he still disagrees but it is a
minor issue, no worth to discuss.
I pushed the patch,
William was unhappy, I feel really sorry about it, since it is a
project which majority of people is doing in their free time,
and the aim is to enjoy it and not getting upset about it.

I'll revert this patch until we agrred on the rule. So what shall we
do in such kind of situations?

Willim, I'm sorry for causing you any inconvenience.
Andrei.