I can not run orca with speech-dispatcher

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: I can not run orca with speech-dispatcher
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:51:25 +0200

jose vilmar estacio de souza napsal(a):
> There seems to be some dependence between orca and gnome-python-speechd
> When I try to remove python-speechd, gnome-orca is removed too.

Hi Jose, ok, then try checking where the python library from your git version
of Speech
Dispatcher got installed (if at all) and whether this is in your python path.

Use this to check your python path:

  python -c "import sys; print sys.path"

And this to check which speechd package is in use:

  python -c "import speechd; print speechd.__file__"

Regards, Tomas