sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Cease of operation: *.gnupg.pub

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Cease of operation: *.gnupg.pub
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:03:29 +0200

On 04/24/2018 10:57 AM, Franck Nijhof wrote:
> My initial message was not about the hosting, but being able to
> manipulate the system with ease, Somehow, that severe and alarming
> message is now overshadowed by a discussion on Open Source
> platforms.

It would be helpful if you described the threat model you're worried
about and actual impacts. fwiw, as far as I can see your servers were
never included in hkps nor tor ports either which reduces some privacy
angles. If you're worried about info leak there are easier ways for an
attacker to impact traffic though, but the original report reads too
much like a rant and has insufficient info to comment much.

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand