sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS

From: SUZUKI Hironobu
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:44:43 +0900

2009/7/3 Daniel Kahn Gillmor <address@hidden>:

>  * Hironobu Suzuki, maintainer of openpksd.org (which i think also does
> mailsync), and

Hi,

openpksd.org has been mailsync between pgp.nic.ad.jp that has been running
Horrwitz version keyserver.

I have not much time for openpksd.org development but I still maintain it.

I developed a new version of openpksd that was named OpenPKSD trusted
keyserver but there no site yet. OpenPKSD trusted keyserver had designed
old-school-style server-client program, I mean, no ruby-on-rail or something.

I hope to de-design it until end of this year.

Anyway, OpenPKSD project is still alive but it moves very slow as well
as snails.

Regards,
--
Hironobu SUZUKI