sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:50:46 -0400

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 09:29:38AM +1000, Jonathan Oxer wrote:

> Looking back through my records I've previously made arrangements to
> deliver mailsync updates to:

> keyserver.kjsl.com

> However when I checked just now the kjsl.com host is returning a blank
> page saying "The new server", and the keyserver.ca domain has been

I'm waiting on the owner of the hardware before I can get kjsl.com
going again.  However, all SKS admins should remove kjsl from
./mailsync since it never achieved 100% adoption.

> grabbed by a domain dealer. I'm taking them both out of my config now
> which means I'm no longer syncing with *any* PKS servers.

Time to apply Kim Minh's patch for that, then.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/