sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS

From: Francisco Jesus Monserrat Coll
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:17:44 +0200

On Jul 3, 2009, at 2:44 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

 Hello,

I'd meet with Hironubu during this week in the FIRST conference in Kyoto, and I'll try to forward all this mails to him next week , I think that I'd also the mail address of V Alex Brennan , when he leaves MIT and I think that his keyserver
project is not finished.

In the hopes of alerting other people who might be affected by this
shift (who might want to ensure that they're mailsyncing with at least
one well-connected SKS server), I'm also Cc'ing:

* Jonathan McDowell, author of onak (another mailsync-capable server),

* Hironobu Suzuki, maintainer of openpksd.org (which i think also does
mailsync), and

* V. Alex Brennan, upstream of the cryptnet keyserver, which indicates
synchronization to PKS on its homepage as well.

Anyone else who might want to know?

Currently mailsync file list in RedIRIS keyserver the following email address/servers:

address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden

I hope to remove the MIT one next week , I would try to contact with unam.mx administrator (I think that
they also syncs with MIT keyserver.

 Regards

paco