[Simulavr-devel] main.cpp

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] main.cpp
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:16:18 -0500 (CDT)

Wraparound lines make my eyes water.
They also defeat the purpose of indenting one's code.
In the interest of being able to read it,
I made a version of main.cpp without them.
To ensure equivalence, I used tr to make
copies without spaces, newlines, braces or slashes.
The only difference was where I changed
frequence to frequency in a comment.
It also compiles and links, but since I'm having trouble
remembering how to make it go again, I can't tell you it runs right.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)