sdx-users

RE: [sdx-users] Question About OAI

From: Patricio Pastor
Subject: RE: [sdx-users] Question About OAI
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:58:51 -0300

Thanks for the answer.

The other repositories that we have are not in SDX. Are in systems that
allow to accept consultations by OAI. How we can consult to those
systems from SDX? that is the question.

Saludos,

Patricio Pastor Howard
Coordinador Programa Cybertesis
Universidad de Chile
Sistema de Servicios de Información y Bibliotecas - SISIB
Fono 678 2566 - Fax 678 2574
http://www.cybertesis.cl