sdx-users

[sdx-users] Question About OAI

From: Patricio Pastor
Subject: [sdx-users] Question About OAI
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:53:22 -0300

Hello

I am new in the list and Martin advised to me to make the questions of SDX here.
In Chile we have activated SDX for our site www.cybertesis.cl, but we want that the interface search also carries out consultations to other repositorios that are with OAI. We we have more than a data base in different systems and we see in OAI the form to make consultations for all of them.

Somebody has managed to apply this?
it can with SDX? or SDX only accepts OAI consultations but it cannot do them?

Thanks for the aid

Patricio Pastor Howard
Coordinador Programa Cybertesis
Universidad de Chile
Sistema de Servicios de Información y Bibliotecas - SISIB
Fono 678 2566 - Fax 678 2574
http://www.cybertesis.cl