Re: Tab bar

From: cga2000
Subject: Re: Tab bar
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:25:39 -0400

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 07:17:39PM EDT, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On 8/23/06, Toby <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Hello
> >
> >I, like many others, find the "tabbed" metaphor of recent browsers and
> >other programs very intuitive and practical.
> >
> >As such, I'd love to see a similar device implemented in screen, or to
> >do it myself.  But first I'd like to hear what you think about it.
>
> Screen has had this capability for ages.  Here's a screenshot with all
> the bells and whistles I could cram into screen:
> http://phraktured.net/screenshots/screenwins.png

OMG .. you're worse than I am ..

:-)

What would be nice would be to have vertical split so as to make screen
act as a tiling WM, IMHO ..

Completely [OT]

Is the above your personal web site?  If so, I once downloaded to my HD
a very nice-looking screenshot of an IRC client in action called
weechat-curses that illustrated a brief article called "linux console
colors".  Now I've been trying to access this article for quite some
time and all I got was an http 404 error ..

Please reply off-list if you can spare a minute.

Thanks

cga