Re: Is this possible?

From: Etan Reisner
Subject: Re: Is this possible?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Phil Snowberger wrote:

Let's see... I got rxvt-unicode from CVS and applied this patch to it:
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~deryni/urxvt-urgent.diff

It didn't apply cleanly so I had to read the patch, get a general idea,
and then manually patch it myself.  In the end, for my urxvt, turning
urgent off/on is not an option -- it's always on, which is fine for me.
Further, I don't know if you will even need to apply this patch, since I
compiled mine in Feb 2006, and I don't know if the patch has been
incorporated into CVS.

It hasn't been incorporated into rxvt-unicode CVS, largely because I have never submitted a clean version to the author. I could probably get it accepted if I did. But recent cvs versions ran into problems with the bitmasks used for options and my knowledge of them isn't the best so I hacked around it. Until I find the right answer I can't submit it.

        -Etan

P.S. If anyone wants the hacked patch for up-to-date cvs, I can give it to them, or just post it up on top of the old one (which might be rather up-to-date I forget).