scew-users

[scew-users] Re: help installing SCEW (can't find expat.h)

From: Josh Wilkie
Subject: [scew-users] Re: help installing SCEW (can't find expat.h)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:14:47 -0400

Sorry, I think using this library is a bit overkill for this
particular project and platform.  I found an easier one: ezxml, that
has some limitations but will work fine for what I'm doing.  Just one
c and h file for that so much easier to incorporate into this project.

thanks for all your help though,
-Josh