[Savannah-hackers] Re: ftp and www sync

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ftp and www sync
Date: 29 Oct 2003 21:47:48 +0000

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> said:
>
> > Am I behind the times or do we still not have an synchronization
> > method to the GNU website and ftp server?
>
> We should, but since I never got a reply to several mails asking when
> will we have access the GNU webserver and whether it is seems to be
> working or not, I'm not able to do anything about it.

I wasn't suggesting it was something for savannah hackers to
do... Bradley initially said he would tell us about the new
arrangements within days, it's now been months.

Bradley? Paul? Are you listening here?

Is there anyway the savannah-hackers can help with a synchronization
system?

It seems such a thing should be pretty easy to organize... a cron, an
ssh based rsync... I'm not sure why things are taking so long.

Nic