[Savannah-hackers] Re: ftp and www sync

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ftp and www sync
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:28:56 +0100

Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> said:

> Am I behind the times or do we still not have an synchronization
> method to the GNU website and ftp server?

We should, but since I never got a reply to several mails asking when
will we have access the GNU webserver and whether it is seems to be
working or not, I'm not able to do anything about it.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |