[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GDraughts - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of GDraughts - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:42:41 +0100

Hi,

address@hidden said:

> Fernando Usero <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: GDraughts
> System name: gdraughts
> Type: non-GNU

> The project is called "draughts". It is a popular game known worlwide. It is
> based on GTK+ & GNOME. It uses the GNOME canvas. It is going to use pango,
> libxml, bonobo and other GNOME technologies.
>
> The code is very short nowadays. It is in my laptop, i can't offer a URL
> right now.
>
> Other Software Required:
> GNOME libraries
>
> GTK+/GDK
>
> Other Comments:
> don't mind to send a copy of the source to anybody

Can you send me a tarball,

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |