[Savannah-hackers] submission of rms-assist files - savannah.gnu.org

From: brett
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of rms-assist files - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:16:32 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Brett Smith <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: It doesn't really have a license, so I suppose it's technically
all rights reserved.  Public events are posted on gnu.org/events.html, where
the license permits free redistribution; other details in the file are private
and should not be distributed widely.

Package: rms-assist files
System name: rms-assist
Type: GNU

This project holds files for assistants to RMS; most notably, his trips file,
which contains information about his upcoming travels and events.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
This is meant to be an internal FSF logistical project, like fsf-usa-org.  We
want to keep RMS' itinerary in CVS, to make it more

accessible to people who need write access to it, but we also want to keep

it private, since it contains phone numbers and addresses which should not

be available to the public.

Can you please set up this project like the fsf-usa-org project?  That

project is not publicly viewable, does not allow anonymous CVS checkout,

so on and so forth, which is just what we need.

Thanks in advance.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/