[Savannah-hackers] submission of i-pedagogie, - savannah.nongnu.org

From: pjourlin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of i-pedagogie, - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:10:54 -0400

Pierre Jourlin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: i-pedagogie,
System name: i-pedagogie
Type: non-GNU

Hello,

I'm the administrator of the project. It is about building a website that
provides a set of tools for modeling, editing and managing courses to
university teachers in computer science and engineering. The website will also
provide services for students, allowing them to test their understanding of
courses.

The website will run on Debian-Linux/Apache/PHP/PostgreSQL and use public
licence file formats.

The administrator of the site (myself) is a researcher/teacher at the
University of Avignon (France) and all developpers are students from the
computer science departement of the same university :
http://www.iup.univ-avignon.fr

The project is going to start this week so I'm so sorry I cannot provide you
with any source of any kind. I hope my students can start from scratch in the
savannah environnement.

Other Software Required:
The project might include Java classes but they will run on Kaffe.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/