[Savannah-hackers] submission of Interlingua computerisate - savannah.no

From: mardy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Interlingua computerisate - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:32:46 -0400

Alberto Mardegan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Interlingua computerisate
System name: interlingua
Type: non-GNU

Various public domain projects related to the integration of existing software
with Interlingua: spell-checkers, translations, wordlists, patches to existing
programs to add interlingua support.

We need to mantain a unified and "official" wordlist, and provide

some simple programs to convert it to the various spell-checkers' formats
(ispell, aspell, MySpell).

Eventually we'll have to modify existing programs in order to have them support
interlingua.

Some translation of some software might also be done, yet improbable.

Most of the work will be in building a wordlist and the conversion programs
(likely to be written in python).

For additional information about interlingua, see http://www.interlingua.com.

For a sample of what has been done, see:

http://odur.let.rug.nl/~kleiweg/interlingua/index-en.html

Other Software Required:
ispell, aspell, OpenOffice, python, latex, festival (festvox).

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/