Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of i-pedagogie, - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of i-pedagogie, - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:13:51 -0400

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 04:10:54PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> The website will run on Debian-Linux/Apache/PHP/PostgreSQL and use public
> licence file formats.

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

> The administrator of the site (myself) is a researcher/teacher at the
> University of Avignon (France) and all developpers are students from the
> computer science departement of the same university :
> http://www.iup.univ-avignon.fr
>

> The project is going to start this week so I'm so sorry I cannot provide you
> with any source of any kind. I hope my students can start from scratch in the
> savannah environnement.

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

Regards,

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org