[Savannah-hackers] submission of videoconf editor - savannah.nongnu.org

From: oalaoui
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of videoconf editor - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:06:58 -0400

omar alaoui <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: videoconf editor
System name: mybdl
Type: non-GNU

The goal is to make a software for editing multimedia sequences.

The user will have some audio/video files along with xml documents(or ims) with
time synchronisation, and can make all the editing he wants: cutting parts,
adding parts, removing documents...

NB: this is school project for ENST (telecom paris).

Other Software Required:
The code will be in Java using the Java Media Framework API.

We'll try to make it run on Free Java environments.

We may also use xerces and xalan for xml documents.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/