[Savannah-hackers] submission of LibML (Machine Learning Library) - sava

From: olivier . ricordeau
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LibML (Machine Learning Library) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:56:13 -0400

Olivier Ricordeau <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: LibML (Machine Learning Library)
System name: libml
Type: non-GNU

The LibML (pronounced "libmel") library is meant to provide a simple tool to
create and handle several kinds of neural networks, and other learning
algorithms. It's written in OCaml.

Actually, this library used to be part of the "Marvin Project"
(http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/marvin), for which I am administrator on
Savannah. We are making a fork, and what used to be called `LibNN' (Neural
Network Library) will now be called `LibML' (Machine Learning Library), since
we plan to implement other learning algorithms than neural networks.

Here is a snapshot fo the cvs:

http://freefolks.org/tmp/libnn-cvs.tgz

Other Software Required:
-> REQUIRES:

Extract from the README:

* the OCaml distribution (`apt-get install ocaml'). Sources available here:
http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/distrib.html

* the `findlib' library (`apt-get install ocaml-findlib'). Sources available
here: http://ocaml-programming.de/programming/findlib.html

* the `pxp' library (`apt-get install libpxp-ocaml-dev'). Sources available
here: http://ocaml-programming.de/programming/pxp.html

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/