Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LibML (Machine Learning Library) -

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LibML (Machine Learning Library) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:45:43 -0400

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:43:18AM +0200, Olivier Ricordeau wrote:
> Hi!
> When I try to re-subscribe my project, I get:
> "A project with that name already exists." from the license.php script.

> BTW, I've fixed the tarball according to what you asked:
> http://freefolks.org/tmp/libnn-cvs.tgz
>
> What should I do now?

Please disregard my last mail.  Please reregister and I'll approve
it.

Your project registration was set to incomplete for a strange reason
(did you press the back button when registering?).  I thought I could
still approve it but it failed to list you as an admin.  I now deleted
your project so reregistering should now work.

Thanks
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org