[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:56:54 -0500

The impression that I get is that if there are software packages that
we believe are worth investing our resources in, then they are
generally going to be packages that we will want to have be considered
GNU packages.

It sounds like you envision us hosting lots of non-gnu packages; could
you perhaps give us some examples of the name and description of
packages which we would actively want to provide hosting for, yet we
would not want to consider GNU packages?